Car parking Design
It is a difficult decision to decide which flooring option you need to opt. In this, article we are giving advantages and disadvantages of each flooring option. We have provided few of the points for each flooring type. Hope this may give some clarity in deciding the flooring. Please let other readers know, how you concluded/arrived at flooring decision.
* Hard rock material, tough and more resistant to absorbs
* You will be amazed after seeing the patterns and colors of nature
* Can be used directly after purchasing from the shop
* Cost will be more compared to vitrified tiles and Granite
* Easy for maintenance when compared to other two options
* Very few chances are there to break and for scratches
Granite countertops are more durable than those of other materials. Granite is tougher than most common countertop options like Formica, and it stands up well to regular wear and tear. Because granite is such a hard material, it resists scratches–cutting on it will damage your knives, but not your counters.
Granite is badly corroded by the action of Hydrochloric acid where as Vitrified Tiles are not affected by acidic cleaners. Tiles are fire resistant and can be very easily re-ordered and replaced with a replica. Over all, vitrified tiles for home are a more robust choice for flooring.